Acne Community
knee bumps
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

knee bumps

I have an area of about 12-15 bumps on and around my knee, they do not look like acne and have been there for about 6-8 months On occasion they do itch but i put a ace bandage on them at those times as not to scratch them because I do not want to irritate them. Noone has been able to help me thus far and I have noticed a bump here and there in other places that resemble the ones on my knee, they are a reddish brown color with no puss or anything inside of them. I shave over them and they do not "rip" open or scab over or anything. If you have any thoughts please help!
Thank you in advance
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Try using an antibacterial soap bar.  
Blank
When I was about 12 yrs. old I fell and scraped my knee. I have a scar to this day. About an inch away from my scar I have a bump. By any chance could that bump be a rock stuck under my skin? And if not what could it be??
Blank
I realise this is a really old thread but I have the same thing as op. did you work out what it was?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...