Acne Community
looks like a pimple but it's not

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

looks like a pimple but it's not

i have had a small, slightly raised, red bump on my face that looks like a small pimple but has been there for almost a year now. it doesn't hurt at all and it feels soft.

but i'm wondering what it is and how i can get rid of it (naturally)?
Tags: pimple, red, bump
I've had little white bump on my face for a year that has not inflamed into a spot yet, even though it looks like it's going to! It is probably nothing but i would get it checked by a doctor or nurse at a surgery or walk-in centre if you can. x
Although i too would def get it checked out, is there any chance it could be a raised red blood cell? Poeple with allergies, who blow their nose a lot, sneeze a lot or throw up a lot tend to get them most. Its just a single blood ceel risen to the surface of your skin by the pressure of sneezing etc. They aren't harmful but can be removed easily by a dermatologist.