Acne Community
mild acne cure?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

mild acne cure?

I only have some pimples without heads. They aren't filled with yellow/white puss. They're just red. Majority of my skin problem is these small bumps. Most of them are white and some of the are white on the outside and the center is black. I've tried using a tweezer for blackheads to squeeze out the white puss in the white bumps, however after a few days. It comes back. I drink a lot of water per day, and im even using anti-acne facial wash such as the VICHY ones.

I've tried using benzoyl peroxide to help my skin, however it only made my skin really dry and flaky. I've also tried lemon water for a few days and my skin gets dry and flaky.  Because of my bumps and small pimples that have no heads, i apply liquid concealer to school.

i would like to know how to cure this, including a healthy diet plan or something perhaps? or natural home remedy treatments. and how these bumps occur.