months old unpoppable zits
for at least 2 months i've had 1 huge zit between my eyebrows.  it's never formed a head and never gone away.  now i have FOUR of them, all in that area.  other than redness, you can't see them normally, they don't stick out, but when i raise my eyebrows you see four big balls underneath the skin.

how the HELL do you get rid of these???  i waited for so long just trying to make it go away or form a head, but they just stay there...i'm so frustrated!
LOL, I had exactly the same thing right under the left eyebrow, next to the nose bridge.  It goes away on it's own.  Just keep washing your face as usual, and no... it'll never form a head.  It's a weird kind of pimple.  Painless, no redness, and almost unnoticable.  It'll go away, trust me.  Mine was the size of a whole pea, and now I barely see it even after I raise my eyebrow.  That was the first one for me, and I hope I don't get any more of those flukes!