never had why im having now?
Hello im.18 and im 16 weeks pregnant and my acne is bad i have never had acne problems and  now its like i cant get rid of them! What should i do?
Acne is the general problem in the individuals of your age. 18 year of age it will be much more active. you need to have plenty of water in a day. and also I am giving you some medical treatment here you can apply gel based cream which contains 1% clindamycin in it at day time and there is another cream with athepelene in it just I am not able to remember the name but you can ask in medical store for this combination and I am sure it will help.
Congratulations!

Its a hormonal issue. It'll clear up when your hormones are back to normal. Sorry to say it might be anytime up till you give birth.

My friend had the same issue her face, neck and back, about half way through  her pregnancy it calmed down.

Its very common - acne and hair loss. It really is just from a shift or hormones.