penis pimples
K heres the deal. I have these pimples on my nob and a couple on my penis.
they dnt hurt but im still a bit freaked owt.

ohh and im havnt been sexualy active.
I don't think "nob" is the appropriate terminology for it, and it is spelled Knob for the record. Have you had any sexual contact at all? Herepes can be spread through Oral sex as well. You can be a virgin and still contract the virus. I would see a doctor if it doesnt clear up and you are that worried about it.
Hello i'm just a bit worried im 20 years old and i have had these little whitehead cyst things aroud my penis shaft since i was about 14 years old. Now i presume they're normal from looking through this forum however i have also been getting acne-like pimples on my penis that come to a head since before i was sexually active. I don't get them very often but i got a bad one about last december and it grew quite big, and then it vanished and i was left with a little red scar. however now that scar has turned redder and has a tiny lump on it. Its been like this for about a month. I do have unprotected sex with my girlfriend because she is on the pill but i know she is clean so i dont think it is an STD. Have you any idea what it is??
i think you both should get checked out.she may be a carrier and not visible to the eye.go see a skin doctor and make sure what it is.then go from there.the longer you and her wait the harder it will be to cure what ever it is