Acne Community
pimple or spider bite

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

pimple or spider bite

ummm like two days ago i noticed like a pimple like thing on my chin it has like small dots around it like 4 maybe five is this a spider bite or what im so scared i dont know what to do should i go to the Hospital  ASSP or wait it out to see what is plz some one help me
Hi. Acne spots on the chin caused by changes in hormone levels are common during puberty. The best over the counter product I have found for pimples like this is Bye Bye Blemish Drying Lotion. You apply it to the spot overnight and it dries it up by morning. You apply it precisely with a cotton bud so the normal skin around the spot is not damaged.
An insect bite is likely to itch, which acne seldom does. If you are concerned get a doctor to look at it. He should be able to diagnose it by sight, based on its presentation.
Eloise.