Acne Community
pimples around groin area after shaving
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pimples around groin area after shaving

My girlfriend wanted me to shave my pubic area and I did so with an electric razor, than with shaving cream and a hand razor. I noticed almost instantly after i was done shaving every spot I ran the razor across little pimples started to show up from both sides of my legs by my sack and at the top leading up to my belly button. None showed up on my penis just around. I did so with my stomach and 2 showed up on my stomach. Some of them are red, some are white heads. They dont itch or burn but I'm not sure if it is an STD, or just acne,  or some kind of reaction from the razor. It's been about a week and there still there. Should I get it checked if it does not go away? Does it sound like acne or something else?
Tags: pubic