Acne Community
pore like opening on penis skin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

pore like opening on penis skin

A couple of weeks ago I noticed that there was this minute hole /opening on the shaft of my penis around the area of circumsision. Its a large as a pimple. At first i thought it was a pore but its seems empty. When i stretch the skin of my penis, I can see it as though its a pore that has been emptied of its contents. However, during an erection the circumference of this pore feels hard to the touch and when my penis is flaccid the whole pore looks like a small lip. Its so frustrating and embarrasing.I dont know if its a pore or not and I'm not sexually active. Can someone please comment and provide any help. thanks.

I think there normal, my boyfriend has one too and it just looks like a little piece of skin. I think there just called skin folds, no need to worry :)
Its not that i'm worried im just bothered by how it disrupts the smoothness of  my penis. Its like a litte circular pocket. Is there any way i can get rid of it ?? can the doctor remove it as a biopsy or something. and should i visit a dermatologist or a urologist. ?
Dermotologist for sure
does anyone know the name of this symtpom so i can search it ?
I can now see that there are about 3 of these crater like openings next to each other on my penis skin. When i stretch the skin they appear as little holes as if someone punctured the skin with a needle. One of the holes is a bit larger. Its not a disease i dont know what it is. when i fold the skin to try to feel them, they are as tough as little pebbles, but they are empty, its the skin perimeter around this little craters which is hard to the touch. Please can someone advice further so i can search this topic. CAN A DERMATOLOGIST REMOVE THEM ON THE SPOT????
I am in the same boat and looking for an answer myself.

I am not sure if this is what my problem is, but it sounds like it. When I am limp it looks like little circle divets or indents, but if I stretch my penis the circles become more of an 'open pocket'.....almost like a V, and the empty top space of the V is the opening, and the actually V is just part of my penis....again its like a small pocket. I also have about 12 random small size pockets, and these are all on the base underside of my penis. it actually almost looks like little scars that are slightly darker than my regular skin tone.

I have had this condition for a good 2 years and it doesnt seem to heal itself or get worse.....Someone put an answer for us please, I am too self concious to have sex and need to know how to fix this so I can have sex again!!! I am 20 too. Thanks and hopefully we can get an answer!!!

I will be glad to take and post a picture so you understand completely. But dry white puss comes out of it and it looks quite oily.
I have the same problem, and its like pocket openings with a brown strip of skin looks slightly wrinkled around the area. looks alot like a needle has punctured them .can this be repaird ? anybody know what symtpom this is ? should i go get it checked out ?.
Hi just wondering if you found the answer to this, i have the same thing and im dont like it at all!!! Hope you can help :) x
I would also like to know  I seem to have something similar. They look like small pockets and I have them since I can remember. But would like to know what they  are called. Also remember before I was 15 I got some white stuff in them and doctor gave me antibiotics. But since then no problem.
I went to a doctor years ago and they called it over active sebatious glands. I had some cut out when they got bad from me irritating them but they said nothing can be done but cutting them out. I am trying the Trea beauty laser hair removal to see if it helps at all and they have a blue light also that I might try and if I get any more info or it helps I will let you know.
on a further note, I get them under my arm pits and behind my ears as well. The doctor told me that they are in areas where skin touches on skin and as they are not on the top of my penis but the bottom of the shaft and testicles, arm pit folds and behind my ears where the touch my head that is obviously the case. Other than that I would think having them lanced out might help but would hurt, although I would welcome the pain to get rid of this problem. if anyone knows anything else that would be great.
Good luck all
I have the same problem you had. What did the doctor say it was cause I have dried white stuff in my crater too.