red small bumps in pubic hair
what is this vaginal pimple?herpes?ingown hair? I noticed that i have 2 red bumps in my pubic area..i dont shave but 2 days ago i trimmed my hair..the small red bumps are painless and no itch what is this im worried.
If you have not put yourself at risk sexually i would not worry, two spots are probably nothing serious and could be a reaction to trimming your hair too close to the skin. However, if you have had unprotected sex or are experiencing any other symptoms such as pain or fever please see your doctor. Do not be embarrassed they see this sort of thing every day and the clinical manifestations of common viral infections of the skin are easily recognised. In the meantime, i would leave these spots alone, but do get back to me if they get worse. It's good that they don't itch as scratching can cause secondary infection and make diagnosis harder.
It's most likely an ingrown hair. if you pull the hair follicle the wrong way when your shaving or trimming, that piece you cut gets stuck underneath the skin, becomes irritated, and, you have a little red bump.

Always shave and cut your pubic  area going the direction of the hair. If not, it causes ingrown hairs, which are gross to see, sometimes painful and could get infected.
I'm a guy btw and I have the exact same problem. I never shaved it all off before with a razor and I shaved it against the grain. How long will these ingrown hairs irritate my skin? It's been 2 weeks and the dots are still there. They haven't grown, they haven't shrunk.
The only way I've found to get rid of in grown hairs is to dig the hair out with a pin or pop it. I know that sounds gross and painful, but if you don't get it out it just gets worse and could become infected. I've found that if you don't do this they don't really go away. My advice, never shave against the grain "down there". It's the best way to get in grown hairs!