Acne Community
round red spot on top of leg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

round red spot on top of leg

47 yrs old. about a month ago I noticed I had a round dry spot on the top of my thigh, it was a little red and about the size of a dime. It resembled a small burn but for the life of me could not figure out how it would have happened. Then it just never went away, if anything it is a little bigger now. It is slightly raised and nearly perfectly round and red in color. I put a little cortisone cream on it a couple times and it didnt do anything. Tonight I put a little triple antibiotic on it and it did sting a little at first, it seemed like it was dry and starting to crack maybe ? I have no health care and really do not want to go see a doctor and find out it is nothing, at the same time I dont want to ignore it.  It is such a odd spot, its a area that is never exposed other then a shower or sleeping. Please let me know if there is a product that I can use based on the information I provided. Thank you in advance !