Acne Community
should i keep taking oratane

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

should i keep taking oratane

Hey im 21 iv always had bad skin since i was a teen i always took antibiotics an they worked an 8 months ago i went through stressful think in my life went off the rails stopped tsking everything an my skin cleared up was as clear as it had ever been then 2 months ago i crashed my car an lost my license with in a month my skin was bad worse then ever before

I have 2 questions i need advice so bad
1# could stress an depresstion be the cause of my acnes return?
2# i started taking oratane a month an a half ago my doctor pescribed it to me with no bloods or anything just strate up gave it to me pretty much an since iv been taking it my acne is bad like really goten worse on my back an chest an arms iv never had acne on my arms my neck is also worse but my face has cleard i dont understand what i should keeo taking it or not?
What you doctor may not have told you is that Oratane is the same as Accutane.  Accutane is a very strong medication with side effects that are often worse than the condition it is treating.  My boss took it, and it permanently thinned his hair and his skin looks like the Sahara desert and he is only in his 40s.  He looks older than his dad.