Acne Community
shoulder acne and bacne problems. help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

shoulder acne and bacne problems. help!

hi. i remember that days that i was able to show a bare back and wear a bathing suit. two years ago i developed bacne and acne on my shoulders. its most prevelent on my shoulders. my senior highschool pics are coming up in a month and their making us all were drapes that slope off our shoulders. i don't know what to do. i can't were a swimsuit, or were a dress that shows my back (really bad for prom!!!)also, i have a lot of scarring from the acne. this acne includes whiteheads, blackheads, ect... any suggestions on treatment for both the acne and the scars?
i appreciate any suggestions. thankyou!
well, i had the same problem.  I got accutane, and it cleared my back up within a month, it just broke my face out, not my body.  I had it bad too.  If not, try minocycline, or a topical cream prescribed by your doctor.  good luck darling
I have this issue as well and have tried many different products to try and get rid of it but cannot find one to work. If you know what works for it please let me know.
Have you tried changing your shampoo and contitioner?  Your skin could be reacting to that.  Also make sure you change your showering towel frequently whatever baterica you rub off when you dry you don't want to rub back on the next day.  Just some advise my dermatologist gave me.
i need help.
i have bad bacne and i cant wear bathingsuits :(
anything that helps?

neutrogena body scrub doesn't work!

i've had it for about 6 months now.

please help me.
especially with summer coming up.

who know's what works??
Although back and shoulder acne are common, it requires more care and attention than acne in any other part of your body. It can be successfully treated with oral and topical mediations. I can suggest you this go there and take references
http://www.quickacneremedy.com
http://www.skinsecretsexposed.com/
I had facial acne when I was in HS and I used accutane and it got rid of it seemingly... however in recent years(15 years after) I find myself breaking out on the shoulders and chest... so I am not sure what to do...  I really do not want to go back on the pills for possible reasons of side-effects of prolonged use... and I wonder if the accutane merely repressed the condition which is no showing itself in full fashion.
??
You can actually check out http://www.globalgenericpharmacy.com/banner.aspx?id=14090901 for more information on Acne and related treatments. I found it all very helpful!
I get occasional shoulder acne but more so on my back and I don't know whether this is from my hair and the oils it could produce or from sweating and I use to break out on my face more but now I don't really get many breakouts on my face just more on my back and shoulders although in the past when I have gone tanning I don't break out anywhere on my body and I don't know if this is from my skin being more dry so the oils won't clog my pores when I sweat anyone have any suggestions or ideas or acne treatment ideas? thanks.
Same with me.. I have some on my back and shoulders too.. What seems to work for me is watching what kind of foods I eat and changing clothes often. I always take showers and make sure I get the trouble spots.
Also, get a rag with soap and HOT water and scrub the spots for a bit, it should start clearing up, if you keep up this process.
Hope I helped!(: