Acne Community
small tiny flesh color bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

small tiny flesh color bumps

hi i have very small tiny flesh colored bumps on my upper right lip not the edge but the middle of my lip i had them a couple of months ago but then they went away you cant see it but i can when i look really close and if i stretch my lip you cant see them at all. they don't hurt just makes my lips look dry. which i also have a problem with dry lips. i put alcohol on them and then they get smaller and today is day two i have them and i put alcohol on them and its almost gone. does anybody know what it could be thanks in advance

also there not fordyce spots
Avatar dr f tn
A clinical examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management of your condition. From your symptoms it is possible that it can be an irritated hair follicle. The other possibility however is of a cold sore. There may be pain, burning, tingling, or itching at the infection site before the sores appear. Then clusters of blisters erupt which break down. Recurrent clusters of bumps in the same area could be herpes simplex. They can be cultured for definitive diagnosis and treatment can be prescribed accordingly. Flesh colored bumps can also be seen in a condition called Molluscum contagiosum.It is  a viral infection which causes appearance of flesh colored bumps on the skin. It is best to consult a dermatologist. This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Keep me posted with more queries. Hope it helped.
Best wishes and regards!