spots unseen but felt on my forhead
hi i hope u can help me its about my husband he has spots or u  can say little bumps in the centre on the top of his head. u can feel them but cannot see them its really troubling him. he says that he got a really bad headache with it. my husband shaved his head about 2 months ago for the first time due to his hair falling alot.could it be because of that, that hes having this problem because this is the first time that this has happened to him and im really worried of wot it could be. please do take the time out to answer my question i would b very grateful.thank u.
It is common to get bumps from shaving, but because of the concurrent headache he really should see a doctor. The bumps and the headache could be unrelated and coincidental but to put his mind at ease he needs to get them checked out. My friend had a bump on his head and went to the doctor for some tests. It was benign and the doctor said stress caused it, and stress can also cause hair loss. Good luck x
thanks for replying to my question atleast i have an idea of what can be the reason behind them. another thing is that the bumps dont stay as bumps but they develop into spots thats when my husband starts getting the headache its like they will pop.what do you think it is other than stress.the doctor cant tell.thanks for ur time.regards.