Acne Community
still acne at 39
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

still acne at 39

I have been on acne medicine since I was 17 starting with erythrimiacin/doxicycline/minocycline/tetracycline/ 2 1/2 sessions of accutane and I still have adult acne the one Dr. called it like acne vulgerosa and he is right it is gross. i am sorry I botched up all the spellings. I even once tried to get my body clean from all pollutants and use natural topicals and soaps and foods.Did not work.I am currently off of my tetracycline for 2 months and have to go find a Dermatologist
I have been using Differin gel but not putting a dent in this acne on my neck around my hairline always then on my chest and my mid-section. Big like boils that seem to spread into a group and as one goes down more come up.So embarrassing and I would LOVE to be over it you have no idea what it feels like to look this way and want to hide in a cave. I was also tested before for diabetes and it came back negative. Is there a cure out there. Is the best thing what I've been taking 2,000 mg of tetracycline daily and using differin or is there something new out there for a veteran acne adult.