sudden Acne Breakout

I am 27 yr old and never had a acne problem but now all of sudden acne have started appearing on my face one by one. my Diet is same, soap is same. Problem with my skin is that even a small rash leaves a mark of life time. I had small scratch when I was 10 yrs old but I still have that mark. I am really worried, my face will be full of marks soon.
My husband has same problem all of sudden. we both never had acne.

Please suggest!!
Hi. Adult acne is increasingly common. It occurs when the patient is particularly sensitive to the effects of androgens, or has high levels of androgens.
Have you changed your method of birth control recently?  Combined oral contraceptive pills reduce acne because the oestrogen they contain blocks the action of androgens of the skin. Avoid the contraceptive injection, hormonal IUD and mini-pill which can induce acne.
A course of oral antibiotics and/or a topical synthetic retinoid cream usually resolves acne. But you should have this diagnosed as Acne Vulgaris as quickly as possible as it is unusual that your husband should get these spots at the same time.
Eloise.