sudden outbreak of pimples
I'm 26 years old and have suddenly broken out with a bunch of pimples on and around my chin.  They're not small and tend to last for more than a few days.  I have pretty clear skin and I've been on BC for 10 years so I've typically only ever gotten a massive zit every once in a while.  I get cold sores on occasion and am just recovering from one.

I can't seem to figure out why i'm breaking out all of a sudden.  Has this happened to anyone?  Any suggestions?
You can get acne at any age, i'm 31. Switching to the birth control pill Yasmin or Dianette can help as spots on the chin are often hormonal. The best over the counter remedy is Freederm but if this doesn't work ask your doctor for a course of antibiotics or topical lotion on prescription.
Hello
I was on the pill for many years had my skin was also great Until i come off the pill & mu pimples got alot worse.
When you are on the pill your hormones are controled & your reproductive system is really turned off so you get less pimples.
The pill can take along time to come out of your boby so you could get hormone check done & make sure everthing is back in order.
VITEX is good for acne & also for hormones. - pro active also helps alot