Acne Community
sudden pimples on my right cheek
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

sudden pimples on my right cheek

Hi, so I'm 18 years old and I just finished my summer vacation and in that summer my skin cleared up already and no real pimples came out.  However, when I went out with my friends last Thursday, I wore foundation and I sweated a lot that day and when I came home I had one pimple on my right cheek already.  Fast forward to the first day of school and I had another pimple pop out on my right cheek, and now they are 4 (the other two are just mild though, they're not even red so I'm not touching them).  And the 4 pimples on my cheek are just in like one area on my cheek.  I don't have any other pimples on my face just that.  Please help!
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1340994_tn?1374197577
Try neem soap.  Be careful with the sunscreen you use on your face.  Aveeno makes good facial sunscreens.  You can use white vinegar as an astringent at night.  If it is too drying or causes too much redness, cut it with a little witch hazel so it's not as strong.  

Besides neem soap, there are other neem products you can buy on line specifically for acne.  
Blank
1340994_tn?1374197577
Also get checked for ulcerative colitis.  
Blank
Ok will try it:)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acne Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979