Acne Community
tiny bumps on face

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

tiny bumps on face

My 7 yr old daughter has these tiny little bumps on the side of her face, bridge of her nose and around one of her eyes. They are not red, and the only ones that itch are the bumps around her eyes. They're flesh colored and you can only really see them in the light. I have no idea what this could be, some form of acne maybe??
Please help!!
The acne will not be inchy. I suggest that you go to the hospital and have a specific examination. Because many disease we could not see the symptom especially the children. The inchy skin maybe the sign of many other disease. I suggest that you could go to see the TCM doctor cause they can diagnosis the disease by watching the organ of our body.
Thanks for your comment! I did end up taking my daughter to the doctor, they said it looked like keratosis pilaris and gave me a prescription for Ammonium Lactate 12%.
It seemed to help, the bumps started disappearing the next day.
I had no idea keratosis pilaris could appear on your face. My daughter and I do suffer from that, but we only see it on our arms and I have it on my back as well.
Again thanks for your suggesion :)