Acne Community
under the skin pimple: discoloration/bruise
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

under the skin pimple: discoloration/bruise

3905933?1232673553
it started about 3 months ago as an under the skin pimple that could not be seen but could be felt. i paid little attention to it for a good 2 1/2 months since it didnt irritate  me at all.then about two  weeks ago i could see it.it started red and made a bigger bump. it looked tempting so i squeezed as much stuff as i could out of it.[which was hardly anything] then that whole week i noticed a penny sized discoloration in my skin around the pimple.it got. worse[darker] and now its gotten even darker!!!! it peeled about three days later but it just left a red penny sized mark.i kept it "neosporined" with a bandaid and now it is just dark once again. i am still using neosporin, but i am also putting mederma, polysporin, aloevera[straight from the plant],and this thing still looks the same!!!!!  how can i get rid of this thing!!!.  i scheduled an appointment with the dermatologist but its a whole two months away!!!!!!  can someone please help me!!!!!  =[ i will be posting a photo soon.