weird pimple like growth behind ear
i have had acne for awhile and it is starting to recede which is awesome, but the pimple im concerned about is behind my ear. it hurts to move my head and it doesnt have anything to pop. it is huge and moveable and practically appeared overnight. its not getting any smaller and suddenly i got a soar throat. i never get sick so im wondering if the two are conected, since they are both glands, or do i just have a super pimple? Anything to help speed up its life process?
Put benzoil peroxide on it am and pm to disinfect the bacteria.I prefer th 10% solution.I get mine a t wal -mart I like their equate brand.
good luck.
Venora
Perhaps the movable lump is actually a cyst?  I had one many years ago, also behind my ear, it also seemed like a really out of control pimple, and movable as in kinda squishy.  But cysts could also be more firm.  I went to my college health center and they drained it (I don't think they cut it, I believe they put a hot cloth on it until the pore opened).  It could become infected, which the sore throat could be a symptom of, or that could be coincidental.  In my opinion, any growth should be checked out by an MD because of the possibility of cancer.
hi,

Skin has a delicate pH balance; and you need to be very careful not to treat skin with different chemicals to disturb it. This will cause acne to become chronic or leave long-term scars on your skin. So I would recomend that we should be inclined more towards NATURAL AND HERBAL products.

here is a link try this.... www.nature-ally.com

you will definitly get a long term cure and relief from all your ailments and anxiety.
NEEM is what I am talking about.