Acne Community
what can i do to make it go away?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

what can i do to make it go away?

what can i do to make it go away? i get sudden out bursts of pimples and sometimes even zits :( one of my friends told me to use honey and lemon juice, it kinda works but not most of the time. I dont have enough money to get special treatment so im looking more for a home remody. anything that works will be great or even some advice. My biggest fear is the scarring thats left afterwords. Im the only one in my family that has this issue and now my little sister. I dont want to just help myself but i also want to help her aswell. I dont want her to go though the same things i had to go through. So if anyone could please help me with this issue i would be truely thankful.