Acne Community
whats wrong with me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

whats wrong with me

Okay so about two weeks ago i got strep throat. i had to take some type of steriod and penacillian. I ended up breaking out all over my budy in red bumps, including on my penis and butt. I thought it was ezceama so i did not go into the doctor. It never went away so i went into the doctor and had it checked. She said it was most likely allergic reaction and gave me more of the steriod. I was kinda stupid due to my penis being dry and i masturbated and now it has bumps the size of a m&m. They seam to discharge clear liquid and scab over. I think its from just itching and irratating the the reaction but im not sure, the swelling as went down a ton. The middle of the bump looks almost inflatted. I also have two small bumps on balls, I also noticed that its the spot where i was grabbing at my balls to move them from irratating the cuts on penis. There hard and dont discharge at all.
Tags: Herpes, Warts, allergic reaction, and my 200 pound Mastiffturbation
Your skin just needs time to heal from the allergic reaction.  So give the steroids a chance to work and I'm sure all the bumps will go away.  It is probably better that you don't "mess" with them.  Just let them heal on their own.  This must mean you have a penicillin allergy so make sure you note this to any future doctors.  There are many medications that fall under the penicillin group and so you should not take any of them.  Ask your doctor if you need to wear a medic-alert bracelet the next time you see her.  
Thank you very much. you have helped put my mind to ease. I figured thats what it was. and taking a bit longer because i walk a lot and tends to rub on my underwear. this irratating it. Im gonna take a day break, just relax and ill let you know how its going. Doc appointment set for sunday if this does not calm down. It has gotten a lot better sense i posted. swelling of bumps have went down about a qtr of size.