Acne Community
white heads -closed comedones
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to acne and foods, scars, adult acne, blackheads, rosacea, and pimples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

white heads -closed comedones

my dermotoligist prescribed tazorac for my white heads (closed comedones) , but it seems like it just produces more.
Do you think I should use something else to make them go away or shrink? I first used the cream and now I am using the gel. I feel like i am getting no where. I have been using this since the end of dec 07' Sometimes I squeeze 1-2  or 3 out easily and the others are still hard. There just there. People at work or Church just stare as if I have some kind of desease on my face or something. I don't even know how I got this. I have never had any kind of acne in my life. I am 38 years old. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT IT IS ONLY UNDER MY EYES, LIKE RIGHT ON MY HIGH CHEEK BONES and has spread since then closer to my eyes THEN LATER SPREAD TO MY NOSE AND VERY LITTLE ON FOREHEAD. sometimes I wonder if it has to do with allergies maybe?  I really don't know. I just want it to go away. Should I try a different medication or see my regular physician ? PLEASE HELP.   THANKS IN ADVANCE!  SANDY