you must wait ... after you give birth to your child your hormons will balance and the good skin will show up...you don't need any internal treament.try to see a dermatologist and he will give you some topic creams and a cleanser.
Sometimes this will happen during pregnancy. Here are some effective tips that will help you out.
• Limit washing to two times per day and after heavy sweating.
• When you do wash, use a gentle, oil-free, alcohol-free, and non-abrasive cleanser.
• Use your fingertips instead of a washcloth or sponge. Washcloths and sponges can irritate sensitive skin and lead to breakouts.
• After washing, rinse your skin with lukewarm water. Then gently pat dry and apply moisturizer.
• Avoid over-cleansing. Itcan over stimulate the skin's oil glands.
• Shampoo regularly. If you have oily skin, it's best to shampoo daily.
• Avoid picking, scratching, popping or squeezing acne sores.
• If you use cosmetics, stick to oil-free products.
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.