Corydalis

I see a rekjnowned acupuncturist/CM doctor. She told me to take Channel Flor (a corydalis mixture) to assist with chi/blood stagnation that may be causing uterine cramps. I've been getting them on and off for months, yet an exam and ultrasound came back totally normal.

However, I have heard that Corydalis causes sedative effects and is 1/3 of the strngth of morphine. I take methadone daily, which is 10x as strong as morphine. I am concerned about taking the Channel Flow due to the methadone.

Any thoughts? How much of a sedative is it really?

Thanks!
In TCM there are many possible reasons for uterine cramps.  Channel Flow from health concerns is a good formula i don't think this will give you any problems ( Andrew Gaeddert ) is a great herbalist.  You can also Try Cramp Bark Plus.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.