Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
Ridding facial and salivary toxins

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

Ridding facial and salivary toxins
Hi-Ive looked under salivary gland and lymph disorders-and they all seem to require a lump-which I dont have.The toxins are terrible-they are not breaking down and I feel them in my face>eyes-sometimes the top of the scalp.what could be causing this?Ive tried things that help-blue green algae-salivary cleansing with sesame seed oil--bentonite clay masks---it all helps but doesnt cure.  this has been going on for almost 2 yrs.It started with dry throat-then eyes then.that went away--then my abdomen was acidy and I could hardly eat--well-thankfully I can eat now.