Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
Weak Immune system
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Weak Immune system

I'm trying this forum as there seems to be no answer from my doctor.

I'm having one cold on top of another on top of another. It has been going on since November and the most I have managed without being ill is 2 weeks and that's because my daughter was home from school with chicken pox so we didn't get out much and she didn't bring anything home.

I've just had it. Most of the time I don't even get over one virus before the next one comes along. My immune system seems to be non-existent. If someone sneezes near me, I WILL catch it. My doctor says everything is fine. I've got hypithyroidism, but it's being controlled. I've also had lots of tests done due to recurrent miscarriage, but nothing has shown that should affect the immunesystem.

What can I do to boost my immune system. I'm so run down after having a constant cold for 7 months.

1613899_tn?1298424038
Chinese medicine is very effective for strengthening your immune system.  A qualified Chinese medicine doctor can properly study your patterns and prescribe helpful herbal formulation to strengthen your immune system.

Hope this helps.

Charles Peri OMD
415 897 4678
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank