Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
does it work

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

does it work
Would acupuncture work for anxiety and dizziness? Does it hurt or what does a person feel? Im a nervous reck.. Cause Im scared to. Be on meds..
Yes Acupuncture can treat anxiety and dizziness, if performed by a practitioner trained in Chinese Medicine. For some it hurts, for others not so much. Even if it does hurt isn't it worth it if you can avoid meds?
Thanks for the advice. Im gonna look into it. Cause Im so tired of all these weird feeling s. Sometimes my brain feel s like its gonna stop working. I do si much thinking. But I know it's alot of stress...