Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
fibroadenoma

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

fibroadenoma
Hi just wanted to ask does acupunture work for breast nodules diagnosed as fibroadenoma and i still have 3 in my left breast please advice what should i do.Thanks
Benign tumors are certainly in the realm of what Chinese medicine can treat, and in particular Chinese herbal medicine.  Fibroadenomas are what we call phlegm stagnation and there are a myriad of herbs in our materia medica that can address your condition.  
To find an acupuncturist in your area, go to:  www.nccaom.org
OH thanks a lot,I was so worried and didnt knew what to do.And one more thing did you see any positive results and have you heard people with this problem before or its only me please let me know and when will i see the difference.Im scared and dont know what to do.Thanks