hearing loss nerve damage
I was just told that I have nerve damage in right ear and of course I have to wear a hearing aid in it.  I am completely deaf in  my  left ear due to stapedectomy  surgery done 29 years ago and has now left with me with no prothesis in that ear due to doctors not doing it right, after 4 try's .. If I had a conduction to get the sound thru on the left ear then it would be like the right ear, as there is nerve damage in that ear also, but it would at least be some hearing in it.  I think I have an estuchian tube problem issue also..

Do you think that accupuncture will help with the nerve damage  at least to the right ear??  Thank you...
dont kno but good lck!!!!!
sinserely,
gragorhy
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.