Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
red reishi

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

red reishi
Hi. a friend told me about the benefits of red reishi. She said she takes ganoderma lucidum mycellium. she has cancer and it is making ger feel better and it also cleared her acne. I want to take it because i heard so many great about this superb mushroom. I want it for stress, acne, immunity. My question is which brand should I buy? Which is the most effective and what other info can you give me about this? Thank you!
Red Flower Brand