feeling lighter in upper body?
I'm 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant, todayi woke up and i felt different. I felt lighter in weight. Whats going on? Everyone says im going to have my baby before my due date..... but idk y i feel lighter.
Hi!
Sometimes pregnancy causes water retention due to pressure of the baby on the large veins. If the baby shifts position, this pressure is lifted off. Also if the baby moves down, you will feel lighter in the upper abdomen area. Yes, you could be heading for labor. Please ask your Obs and Gyn to take a look. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.