Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community
need information

This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Topics covered include causes, clinical trials, complications, diagnosis, prognosis, medical questions, treatments, or other Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) related questions.

need information

My niece was recently diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.  She is 20 years old and had a blast count of over 90%, but there was no sign of the cancer in her CNS.  She had her first round of chemo yesterday, and they are letting her go home today for a 4 hour field trip (????).

Can not get a feel from anyone or from the web on her prognosis.  

Any help here would be apprecidated.
it is B cell type.

I was diagnosed with stage four acute lymphoblastic leukemia when I was 10 in april 1999.... 2.5 years of chemo, I was "cured"..... ALL is one of the more common leukemias in children and many drugs out there, both new and old, which work wonders... Prognosis really depends on which of the four stages (1 being "better", 4 being the "worst") she is diagnosed with....
Most people know about mild yeast infection but don’t understand that they are not just a problem which women get. While the most common type of prevent yeast infections is a vaginal one, they are not the only kind.