possible ?
I know the majority of you prob aren't doctors, but maybe could help from personal experiences . I am a 20 year old female who is normally very bubbly n full of energy, also with good health, had asthma as a kid and still do but only with extreme physical activity. for the past week I have been on vacation out of state. I have been not wanting to do a thing. I have been going to bed earlier than my little five year old cousin because I feel weak and no energy. I just want to cry. its been getting worse the past few days, I have been sleeping 12 hours a night n after 4 hours of being up I'm ready to sleep again. I do not feel like myself at all. and am having a hard time describing how I feel.. a little confused, very weak, no energy, tired, and no enthusiasm to do a thing. summer is my fav season because I LOVE to swim. today I could only float around the pool for about twenty min and my body physically couldn't do it anymore. I have also been bruising.like there is no tomorrow. someone had grabbed my arm in excitement n now have finger Mark bruises. does anyone know what could be wrong ? I feel so not like myself that I am going to see a doctor, but some in put for the time being, ( I have to wait four days to see doc) would be very much appreciated. thanks to everyone who answers me

Oh and to add to this I have been havin hot flashes that make me start sweating outta no where. n I get up in the morning with my clothes soaked from sweating. so my main things are fatigue, bruising n sweating. And they're all at a very excessive point.
Is there any chance of u being pregnant?