Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community
possible ?
About This Community:

This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Topics covered include causes, clinical trials, complications, diagnosis, prognosis, medical questions, treatments, or other Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) related questions.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

possible ?

I know the majority of you prob aren't doctors, but maybe could help from personal experiences . I am a 20 year old female who is normally very bubbly n full of energy, also with good health, had asthma as a kid and still do but only with extreme physical activity. for the past week I have been on vacation out of state. I have been not wanting to do a thing. I have been going to bed earlier than my little five year old cousin because I feel weak and no energy. I just want to cry. its been getting worse the past few days, I have been sleeping 12 hours a night n after 4 hours of being up I'm ready to sleep again. I do not feel like myself at all. and am having a hard time describing how I feel.. a little confused, very weak, no energy, tired, and no enthusiasm to do a thing. summer is my fav season because I LOVE to swim. today I could only float around the pool for about twenty min and my body physically couldn't do it anymore. I have also been bruising.like there is no tomorrow. someone had grabbed my arm in excitement n now have finger Mark bruises. does anyone know what could be wrong ? I feel so not like myself that I am going to see a doctor, but some in put for the time being, ( I have to wait four days to see doc) would be very much appreciated. thanks to everyone who answers me

Oh and to add to this I have been havin hot flashes that make me start sweating outta no where. n I get up in the morning with my clothes soaked from sweating. so my main things are fatigue, bruising n sweating. And they're all at a very excessive point.
Is there any chance of u being pregnant?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...