Addiction : spirituality User Group
Never Again
About This Group:

Anyone can join this group reagardless of faith, denomination, or religion

Founded by drifter0213 on September 23, 2009
88 members

Never Again

“Never Again”

1.Never again will I say “I can’t” for “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”. Philippians 4:13

2.Never again will I live in fear for “God had not given us the sprit of timidity (fear), but a sprit of power, of love and of self-discipline”. 2.Timothy 1:17

3.Never again will I be a victim of life’s hardships’ for “in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”  Romans 8:37

4.Never again will I be controlled by worry for God said, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and pettion, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7

5.Never again will I give in to feelings of self-loathing and condemnation for “there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” Romans 8:1

6.Never again will I say “I’m alone in this world” for Jesus said, “ I am with you always” and, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Matthew 28:20; Hebrews 13:5

7.Never again will I believe that everything goes against me for “God is causing all things to work together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28

8.Never again will I believe that I am unworthy and unloved for “God so loved the world (including me) that He gave His only Son” to die for me. John 3:16

9.Never again will be controlled by the approval of others when Jesus calls  me His friend. John 3:16

10.Never again will I dread the future because God said, “Do not fear, for I am with you: do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
caregiver222 commented on toys
Dec 09
toys
Dec 07 by drifter0213
toys
Dec 07 by drifter0213