Addiction : spirituality User Group
Please I need help..
About This Group:

Anyone can join this group reagardless of faith, denomination, or religion

Founded by drifter0213 on September 23, 2009
91 members

Please I need help..

I have been an addict now for 35 years. I am on methodone, I was on heroin and morphine prior to going on methodone I am slowley coming off the methodone. I use cocaine daily. I want to quit, I have been to detox, I have been to treatment, I have tried and tried I constantly say to myself I want to quit. I run my own business and work hard to spend all my money on drugs. I have truly been trying to quit but some how I am lost. I just don't know what to do anymore I sure don't want to live like this anymore. I don't have a life that I want.I really could use some help somehow please anyone have any ideas for me??  I am desperate. this is not fair to my children, I am a single dad of 2 boys 9 and 11. I also have a 25 and 22 year old. and my oldest daughter has just had a baby and She won't even talk to me anymore. and I fear the same for the rest of my children.
God Bless
there is a way to stop just don't do it again I did for two year mow :)
I was addicted to pills, oxycontin and hydrocodone, I smoked marijuana and snorted cocaine a few times. I was also addicted to cigerettes for 22 years. I stepped out in faith and said Lord i will put these things down and I will stand on faith that you Lord are going to help me through it. I have been clean and sober now for an entire year even from cigarettes. God will help you if you believe that He can.
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
Theobaldm1989 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
advanced niTD
Apr 25 by drifter0213