Addiction : spirituality User Group
Please I need help..
About This Group:

Anyone can join this group reagardless of faith, denomination, or religion

Founded by drifter0213 on September 23, 2009
87 members

Please I need help..

I have been an addict now for 35 years. I am on methodone, I was on heroin and morphine prior to going on methodone I am slowley coming off the methodone. I use cocaine daily. I want to quit, I have been to detox, I have been to treatment, I have tried and tried I constantly say to myself I want to quit. I run my own business and work hard to spend all my money on drugs. I have truly been trying to quit but some how I am lost. I just don't know what to do anymore I sure don't want to live like this anymore. I don't have a life that I want.I really could use some help somehow please anyone have any ideas for me??  I am desperate. this is not fair to my children, I am a single dad of 2 boys 9 and 11. I also have a 25 and 22 year old. and my oldest daughter has just had a baby and She won't even talk to me anymore. and I fear the same for the rest of my children.
God Bless
there is a way to stop just don't do it again I did for two year mow :)
I was addicted to pills, oxycontin and hydrocodone, I smoked marijuana and snorted cocaine a few times. I was also addicted to cigerettes for 22 years. I stepped out in faith and said Lord i will put these things down and I will stand on faith that you Lord are going to help me through it. I have been clean and sober now for an entire year even from cigarettes. God will help you if you believe that He can.
Hollus commented on My Morning Al-anon re...
Jul 27
Gettingalifeagain just for today Comment
Jul 27
Gettingalifeagain commented on Trying not to panic
Jul 25