822?1289703086
Addiction User Group
Earges
About This Group:

Need help with Addiction? need help understanding Addiction?? Please join our group! Youve come to the right place!! We will do our very best to help you! All Addicts And Non Addicts Welcomed!!

Founded by lostsoul30 on November 13, 2010
51 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Earges

Im trying to tamper down on my methadone, i have such a strong earge to take another pill,,, how can i over come this earge without loosing my mind and giving in
2 Comments
Blank
tonight at 7pm marks my two day mark of NO methadone..im ok...but i also have the urge to take one...omg. and i only have 2 anyways. this may sound corny but when i get an urge i come here and go through my messages people have wrote to me with words of encouragement and also read posts. and another thing... if i didnt have my DISH ntwk with 250 channels id go NUTS lol. i dont know if this helps but i hope !! im kinda in the same shoes u are sooo anytime u want u can message me and vent to me...im here to listen.who knows---i may need an 'ear' one day...:) much luck to u....

jess
Blank
1503566_tn?1290281728
thanks jess for your reply sweetie! I finally dont have a earge today for another pill TG! Congrats on your 2 days clean!! Thank You for saying that your here if i need you the same applies to you. Do you have yahoo messanger?? or aol messanger?

Amanda
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
Hi everyone xxxxxx
Apr 02 by Tswana
5840009_tn?1395493115
Blank
ROSYouralright commented on Opioid-induced hypera...
Mar 24
5840009_tn?1395493115
Blank
ROSYouralright commented on Opioid-induced hypera...
Mar 24
MedHelp Health Answers
Related Tags