Earges
Im trying to tamper down on my methadone, i have such a strong earge to take another pill,,, how can i over come this earge without loosing my mind and giving in
tonight at 7pm marks my two day mark of NO methadone..im ok...but i also have the urge to take one...omg. and i only have 2 anyways. this may sound corny but when i get an urge i come here and go through my messages people have wrote to me with words of encouragement and also read posts. and another thing... if i didnt have my DISH ntwk with 250 channels id go NUTS lol. i dont know if this helps but i hope !! im kinda in the same shoes u are sooo anytime u want u can message me and vent to me...im here to listen.who knows---i may need an 'ear' one day...:) much luck to u....

jess
thanks jess for your reply sweetie! I finally dont have a earge today for another pill TG! Congrats on your 2 days clean!! Thank You for saying that your here if i need you the same applies to you. Do you have yahoo messanger?? or aol messanger?

Amanda
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
crazeedoglady commented on OMG!!! I AM GOING TO ...
Feb 04
Sw_Dw_love Feeling depressed because t... Comment
Oct 05
Sw_Dw_love joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30