822?1289703086
Addiction User Group
HELP ME PLEASE! Daughter 31 wks and using drugs
About This Group:

Need help with Addiction? need help understanding Addiction?? Please join our group! Youve come to the right place!! We will do our very best to help you! All Addicts And Non Addicts Welcomed!!

Founded by lostsoul30 on November 13, 2010
54 members

My 19 year old daughter is due October 16, 2012 with her first child. The babies father and her are together and he is addicted to methadone. He has got my daughter taking pills for the past year. She is taking 2mg Xanax bars pretty much every day, she has a prescription but under false pretenses. She was getting them to sell and now is abusing them. She has taken up to eight (8) 2mg Xanax bars in one day, also I know she is/has taken Methadone, 10mg Ambien, weed and who knows what else. I am very concerned for her and my first grandchild. Her boyfriend is a liar, thief, and drug addict. He has taken everything from my daughter and caused the whole family so much heartache. My daughter had a full scholarship to law school, a car, a place to live, a job, money and because of him, she has nothing and she doesn't see what he is doing to her and the family. I don't know what to do. She doesn't see the harm she is doing to her baby, herself or the family. What do I do?
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20
mi6boys joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 14
VICourageous commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jun 30