822?1289703086
Addiction User Group
Should I Feel Bad
About This Group:

Need help with Addiction? need help understanding Addiction?? Please join our group! Youve come to the right place!! We will do our very best to help you! All Addicts And Non Addicts Welcomed!!

Founded by lostsoul30 on November 13, 2010
51 members

Should I Feel Bad

My name is Nicholas. I am new to this group. I recently had to tell my girlfriends family about her pill problem and drinking problem. She feels that this whole thing was blown out of proportion. Her family knew of her problems but did not have any proof to confront her on. Now she is mad at me for because thinks that I am tearing her family apart. I only did this to help her. She said she was going to get help but has not even made an effort.

She treats her family and my self like **** because she has a problem with mood swings. When she is not on a pill she is the worst person in the world. She asks a doctor 3-4 times a visit for vicodin because she think it makes her better. Her family is going to have an intervention with her because they want her to get better.

Should I feel bad that I am putting her family through this even though they have thanked me ton for letting them know the extent of her problem???
1 Comment
You might feel bad right now, but in the end, if your gf decides to get the help she needs she will be so thankful that you had the courage to tell people that love and care about her the most about her addiction problem.I think she will realize how much you love her and that you just want her to get better. I wish I had courage to tell my family about my addiction problem as well as my brothers addiction problem. If my boyfriend told my family about my addiction problem, of course I would be mad at him at first. But with the support of the people that love me I know it would make it easier to get off of pills. For me personally I would feel embarrassed and ashamed if people found out about my problem. But I think support from people, makes things a lot easier to give you the confidence to get on the right track. Don't feel bad Nicholas, just take it one day at  time with her. Be patient with her & understand that she is gonna be on an emotional roller coaster... Good luck
Hi everyone xxxxxx
Apr 02 by Tswana
ROSYouralright commented on Opioid-induced hypera...
Mar 24
Mar 24