relapse!
Hi.  I need some advice.  Three years ago I beat a year long addiction to Hydrocodone/ 8 per day habit.  It took me three monthsto get over the excruciating mental withdrawl.  I swor I would never do drugs again and I have been clean ever since.  Well 3 days ago I was at a sick friends house and came across her scrip to Methadone and Hydrocodone.  I couldnt help myself and loaded up my purse with a ton of the pills!  So for the past three days I have been taking:  1 Methadone pill and 1 hydrocodone pill in the morning and 1 more hydrocodone in the afternoon.  No more than that.  my question is this:  will I get addicted again, or can I just take 3 a day and be ok with that?  I figured the withdrawl cant be nearly as bad as last time.  I dont plan on taking them for that long and I dont plan on going over the 3 per day limit.  WHat do you all think?  Will I be ok doing that??? PLease respond.  If you think I am going to get addicted again I am going to stop!!

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
crazeedoglady commented on OMG!!! I AM GOING TO ...
Feb 04
Sw_Dw_love Feeling depressed because t... Comment
Oct 05
Sw_Dw_love joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30