822?1289703086
Addiction User Group
relapse!
About This Group:

Need help with Addiction? need help understanding Addiction?? Please join our group! Youve come to the right place!! We will do our very best to help you! All Addicts And Non Addicts Welcomed!!

Founded by lostsoul30 on November 13, 2010
54 members

relapse!

Hi.  I need some advice.  Three years ago I beat a year long addiction to Hydrocodone/ 8 per day habit.  It took me three monthsto get over the excruciating mental withdrawl (withdrawal).  I swor I would never do drugs again and I have been clean ever since.  Well 3 days ago I was at a sick friends house and came across her scrip to Methadone and Hydrocodone.  I couldnt help myself and loaded up my purse with a ton of the pills!  So for the past three days I have been taking:  1 Methadone pill and 1 hydrocodone pill in the morning and 1 more hydrocodone in the afternoon.  No more than that.  my question is this:  will I get addicted again, or can I just take 3 a day and be ok with that?  I figured the withdrawl (withdrawal) cant be nearly as bad as last time.  I dont plan on taking them for that long and I dont plan on going over the 3 per day limit.  WHat do you all think?  Will I be ok doing that??? PLease respond.  If you think I am going to get addicted again I am going to stop!!

Tags: relapse
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20
mi6boys joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 14
VICourageous commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jun 30