Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
A friend of mines

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

A friend of mines

Ok.... I have this friend of mines that still smoke marijuana & she about 16wks! I told her about the affects but she said that wouldn't harm the baby, im no dummy but should she still be smoking?
Tell your friend she really needs to quit for the sake of the baby. It can have long term effects. I would let her know that quitting now is better than to keep on smoking. I have a brother whose girlfriend smoked during pregnancy and when the baby was born the baby started showing signs of withdrawl (withdrawal). Due to that the hospital called the police and cps and my brother and his girlfriend ended up in court and having their kids placed through cps, taking NA classes, parenting classes and doing random drug screenings and are still doing it to this day and the baby is over a year old. They're now sober and drug free. Let her know that if she doesn't want to be in the same situation she better quit now before it's too late as after you carry a child for 9 months you surely don't want to lose it. I will pray for her as you know it will not be easy for her to quit but she needs to  take one day at a time and she needs to quit now. Believe me if the hospital has any idea that she may be doing drugs they will test the baby when it is born.