Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Addiction Vicodins

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Addiction Vicodins

Help!!! I've been taking 8-10 vicodins a day for 2months. I realized I didn't want to do this anymore..it's the 2nd day. I feel a bit better. Throwing up and major diereah..when will this end?!
Opiate withdrawal definitely ***** but you'll usually start to feel better on the third or fourth day and seeing as your on your second, your already half way there. Keep it up!
Thank you! Today is over and ur right, feeling better and hopeful..
Don't give in....then you will have to start over....I was feeling better by day 5 and great by day 14....exercise helps alot
I haven't given in! I'm on day 10! Some days are good, others I still feel restless and can't sleep..I'm still very weak, but It feels good to be pill free and open with my husband. He had no idea  and it was so hard to admit it, but very liberating..I'm just waiting for the day this anxiety stops and I can fall asleep..:-( but I feel so much better already!
I'm finishing day one. I have so far to go. I'm quiting cold turkey. I'm worried once I have access to the pills, I will start taking them again.