Clonazepam Withdrawal for my Mother in Law
My mother in law is no longer receiving medical insurance and she is currently taking Clonazepam. She's been trying to ween herself off of it for the last week and have tremendous trouble sleeping. But since she no longer has the alternative to go back to the drs office does anyone know of and over the counter method to help her with the sleeplessness and sweats?
She needs to go to the er and have them detox her good luck
Yea, I've been through benzo (and klonopin is a benzo) withdrawal a few times.  It's nothing to play around with because it can be dangerous and in some cases, cause seizures and even death.  Hope you took her to the ER, just wanted to second what Mike said because I've been through it.  It can take weeks or even months if not done properly.