Guilt
I am happy to say I have been clean for 3 1/2 months.  I am the happiest I have been in a very long time.  The main issue I am having now is guilt.  I feel so guilty for the things that I have done to my family and friends when I was not sober.  I was a awful mother, wife and friend.  I am just wondering if anyone else is dealing with or has dealt with guilt.
Congratulation on being sober 3 and a half months sober.  I went to aa meetings for a long time. It is a 12 step program. Please attend a meeting if you have not already done do. While doing the 12 steps, you will be able to rid yourself of the guilt by making amends. This could be an apology, or the way I dealt with the guilt was by making a living amends by being the best mother, daughter, sister, and wife I could be. Also forgive yourself, alcoholism is a diease. Congrats again! Keep up the hard work!!!
Absolutely, just what Beckers said, in spades. Your family will be able to forgive you if you give them the very best version of you, for the rest of your life. You can do that, if you have the support that's been mentioned. Are you involved in any program? ie. AA? How dedicated are you to receiving forgiveness?

first and most importantly is to forgive yourself..that was hard for me because I tend to love others more than I love myself. I highly recomend the 12 step Program I think everyone should do them i really do! I cant put into words the relief from guilt that had been lifted after step 4 making amends...After step 12 a brand new clean slated life will await you! I promise you hang in there honey im Pam and u can talk to me whenever you want :)