Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Help

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Help

Ive been addicted to hydrocone for about 6 yrs now. 9 or 10 hydo 10mg a day. A buddy gave me 2 and a half 8 2 suboxone films. Im on day 4 of the subs now. Day 1 i took a 1/2 of the film under the tongue. The past 3 days i have only been taking a forth of the film in the mornings. Working great! Very minor withdrawl (withdrawal) syptoms (symptoms). My plan is to take a 1/4 film tomorrow and then take the last film in 1/8s till the last one is gone. If i do this will i still have horrible wds or can i finally expect to be normal again? How bad if any will the wds from the hydro be if any? Hopeing i am doing this correct the hydo will be completly out of my system. Dont want to have to take the subs any longer then to just get me thru the worst of it. I have quit the hydros in tha past and it was horrible. So can somebody please help me and tell me if this is correct in doing it this way. I want these poisons out of my life for good this time! I hate those effing pills so much!
Please help
Please post in the Substance Abuse forum. You will receive lots of help and support there. Sometimes it's slow on the weekends.
ironhead, how goes the battle??
I know you posted a month ago, but i came across your post,and can relate greatly. I also did a ST sub detox, and would like your info on how you feel after the subs are done through your system. Im 12 days oxy free, 2 days sub free. Days i took subs, i felt "normal", the very first day i didnt have any in my body, i had RLS, no sleep, stomache issues. I only took about 1-2mg a day, and tapered to crumbs. Keep posting and let people know, because people like me are curious which route is best. Keep well.