Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
Help

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

Help

I have been on lorcet and somas for atleast 6 yrs and im tired....also its ruining my family.i have no insurance and also a son i have no one to care for when i try to quit.
I was taking 8-10 perc10/325 a day for 1.5 years ...today I am 6 days clean and feel pretty good...day 1 was so so....days 2,3 for me were rough but I made it...days 4,5 were better and today is much better...I was advised to look into The Thomas Recipe ...I did and it seemed to work well for me...good luck and keep posting
Thank u. I am just scared of whats in store each day.
I was scared of what's to come also...I am now at 9 days and feel great...it ***** but can be done...this site helped me big time
Thank u i congats u on day 10 and yrs to come. I have a suboxone strip.8 mg. Im going to try that first.