I'm way over being a user
Please dont judge me but I'm 21 years old abed I have two kids ages 3 & 2 and I'm and expecting my third child on july and I am a user of pain pills with my oldest I did them but not alot and with my son I  used them everyday if I didn't have them I was sick couldn't get out of bed or anything I even messed up and smoked meth and went in labor at 7 months but nb they stopped.it but I stil as bad as that scared me couldn't give up thee pills now with this child I didn't.find.out I was.prego til about 4 months and I was drinking everyday and I stopped drinking it made me do more pills and now I'm back on them to the point I can't do anything our be happy
I am absolutely not judging u Hun! Mostly because we have many similarities, I too have 2 children, am pregnant and am all a pill addict.. I have been snorting hydromorph contin (I live in Canada and I think they're the same as Dilaudud) I've been addicted to a very large amount of them for over 5 years.  This pregnancy was a huge surprise and I am super scared of the damage I may have caused my unborn baby.. I am only 7 weeks right now so I'm going to try my very hardest to wean myself completely off.. BUT I also do need to be realistic and I know how hard it is to come off since the withdrawal is the worst ever! Hang in there lady! I can't wait to hear about what happens in the end with you!  With your previous 2 babies did u have CSS involved at all since the babies must have been born addicted I assume? Remember - Its never the babies fault so try to be as patient as psossible if your baby goes through withdrawal as Im sure u know it's not a pleasant experience, I can't imagine being only a few days old and going through that pain! Please post when u have more info!
I to have to children only it was my exwife that was using with me while she was pregnant , when we found out she was pregnant we looked into the best option to make the least amount of damage to our unborn son! He is completely heathy being 2 years old now, I wanted to let u know that getting off the drug completely in to short of a time period can cause brain damage so make sure u don't just stop altogether, my wife went on methadone and got down to 5mls by the time Tyler  was born, the doctors had told us being that low the baby wasn't  getting any by the time he was born! Just hope u have talked to a doctor about your drug habit and will think of making a strick plan as to how much and how fast to ween off for the sake of your baby!
Sorry Tmgkmwnagw, using pain pills or alcohol or drugs while pregnant is not good for health of baby inside. Pain killers will effect your body. Check with doctor.
HI... being addicted to pain killers and drugs is not good for you as well as your baby.. Consult your physician while in taking such medications...