Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
I'm way over being a user

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.

I'm way over being a user

Please dont judge me but I'm 21 years old abed I have two kids ages 3 & 2 and I'm and expecting my third child on july and I am a user of pain pills with my oldest I did them but not alot and with my son I  used them everyday if I didn't have them I was sick couldn't get out of bed or anything I even messed up and smoked meth and went in labor at 7 months but nb they stopped.it but I stil as bad as that scared me couldn't give up thee pills now with this child I didn't.find.out I was.prego til about 4 months and I was drinking everyday and I stopped drinking it made me do more pills and now I'm back on them to the point I can't do anything or be happy with out them like to day I woke up st 4 am bc I was pill sick and I just  layed in bed and cried from the pain and I have been sweating soo bad I soaked 2 shirts ... Please help me I want to be the mom and wife god put me here to be not a adict
Welcome! Nobody is going to judge you here. Look, I know what its like to be addicted to opiates. We have all done things that we are not proud of. The important thing is to make a plan and figure out what needs to be done so you can get clean. If you are waking up at 4 am sweating from withdrawals...Id suggest looking into a detox place. There are many that are free and a lot of times its the best thing. Ive withdrawaled in a detox and at home...the facility was the easiest.

If you have a doctor, maybe it would be a good idea to let her know whats going on with you. They can help. I know being honest with a doctor is hard because we feel they will tell on us or try to get us in trouble but that's not the case. They are here to help and often times set up weaning plans.

Your young and thats a good thing because you have so many years ahead of you that you can salvage. You sound like a great mom who really cares about her children. You can get clean and not have to worry about feeling sick or anything else like that. Ive been clean for 3+ years and life is much better like this.

Hope to hear back from you. Prayers your way.
hey no one will judge you. thats great that you want to stop. the easy part is detoxing the hard part is staying clean. with the right support you can do it. this is what you need to do. if you have health insurence call them and get a list of detox around ur area. if u dont have insurence thats ok you can find state funded places. there is no excuse you should have, you have all the resources u need to get clean.

acting brand new is right your young and catching this illness early is good. you can be a great mom and wife. being clean is amazeing. i never have to wake up and be sick ever again. life is so much better .. i have some really awful days and i pull thro them. drugs do not have to be your crutch,,,

death jails and instatutions is what the program says , i was getting high for 6 years and i cant count on both of my hands how many ppl i know who have died. this is sad and it affects many ppl.

i hope you get the help you need. hope to hear from you
Hi, I totally agree, It would be the right decision to go into detox, recovery program. I went also to recovery and it was the best decision I made. It is so great being clean and sober. Life is such a blessing having using, over 18 months behind me. Make the right decision now. Believe me, you will be so happy being free from using. Be positive, Believe you can beat this for yourself and your family.
Be very careful... It is very dangerous to detox from opiates while pregnant. I am 33 weeks pregnant on methadone... I was detoxxing.and.found out I.was pregnant and the.Dr stopped the.detox immediately cuz it can hurt thebaby. U need to.talk to a Dr and figure out war is the best thing to do.I wish u the.best of luck.
Get help its going to get worse, not better.  Think of ur kids